The speakers will use interactive cases to demonstrate how history and examination skills lead to diagnosis for common neurological problems and discuss exciting new advances in treatment arising from basic science. Sessions will also cover practical advice on the structure of neurological training and how to enter the specialty.
Chair: Matt Jones, Manchester
13.00 – 13.15 Intro
13.15 – 14.00 Movement disorders - Ed Newman, Glasgow
14.00 – 14.45 Student platform presentations
14.45 – 15.00 Screen Break
15.00 – 15.45 Neuroinflammation - Paul Gallagher, Glasgow
15.45 – 16.30 Neurology careers with panel Q+A
16.30 – 16.45 Presentation winner and close
There will be an opportunity for students to submit an abstract of clinical or scientific content on neurology and the top abstracts will be chosen for platform presentations. The afternoon will conclude with an award presentation for best platform.
Registration is now open. Please click here to register for this meeting.
Call for abstracts opened Friday 18 September 2020 and closes Monday 19 October 2020.
• The word limit for abstracts is 200 words, excluding title and authors’ details.
• Graphs and images should not be included.
• Abstract titles should not exceed 60 characters
• Save your abstract in the following format: lastnamefirstname2020
• Include Institution
• Abstracts should be sent to email@example.com