The 2nd ABN Acute Neurology Boot Camp was held, via Zoom, over 2 weeks in June 2020. Designed for new and returning neurology registrars, the course covered the common and important neurological referrals that trainees deal with on call.
All sessions were recorded and will be available via the ABN website until 1 September 2020.
- Richard Rees: Impostor syndrome & ‘The Bag’
- Anita Krishnan: Headache
- Biba Stanton: Acute functional neurology
- Kuven Moodley: Delirium & Coma
- Diego Kaski: The Dizzy Patient
- Aisling Carr: Acute Neuromuscular Weakness
- Alex Foulkes: Surviving Your First Year as a Neurology Registrar