Neurology Formative Assessment
Ebrain is the largest online elearning resource in Neuroscience in the world and is free to all ABN members. Ebrain features include:
• Over 550 interactive elearning sessions
• Virtual patients, bibliographies, webinars and a large question bank
• Annual formative Neurology self-assessment questions
• Up to 9 CPD points can be claimed in a CPD year through ebrain
If you are unsure about your access please follow these instructions:
Access via EAN website
1. Visit www.ean.org, if you know your login and password then login and go to step 3 below.
2. If you do not know your login details, rest your mouse over "my EAN" and click forgot password, enter your email address. If you have an account an email will be sent to you inviting you to reset your password. Your login name is usually firstnamesurname. If you need to know what your login name is please contact the EAN secretariat on email@example.com. If your email address is not recognised, you do not have an EAN account - go to step 5 below.
3. Once you have logged into the EAN website rest your mouse on learn then click on ebrain. You should see a window that says "click here to login to ebrain". If you do not see this it is probably because your EAN account has expired contact the EAN head office on firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Once you have seen the click here to login to ebrain message you should follow the link to ebrain
ACCESS VIA EBRAIN WEBSITE
5. If you do not have an EAN account go to www.ebrain.net and click on the button that says "to access ebrain click here"
6. Enter your login and password, if you do not know what these are there is a password reset function - just enter your email address
7. If you need help logging in to ebrain then please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want your access method changed from EAN to ebrain or vice versa then please contact email@example.com